viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Searching and Commenting

I searched Juan Ordoñez’s blog:
http://juandordonez.blogspot.com/

This activity was the one I got my eye on:

QUOTES:

"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it."
Jonathan Winters

"Music can change the world because it can change people."
Bono

I like the quote of Winters because I think that you don't have to wait for something to happen, you must do everything you have to do to make that happen, to gell all what you want. And the quote about Bono is really good because is you write a song and lyrics about what you think of something that you think that everybody else don't see you can make them see it or understand it just by hearing the music.



My personal opinion and the main ideas in the paragraph:

I find those quotes to be quite inspiring. In this specific paragraph there are two main ideas contained, the first one is that you must move and go get what you want so that you can ultimately obtain it, the first step into completing anything is to say I’m going to get it, have it or do it, and the rest, given that you have a will and a way, will come by itself. The second main idea is how music can change the world, this is true and it can be seen in the inspiring videowe are the worldwhere you can see how artist gathered, similar to how they did before, to record a song to help the Haiti survivors, making the world a more humble place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario