viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Activity number 3: Proofreading.

This is the blog I chose to do my proofreading:
http://bellasunny22-sunny.blogspot.com/

Original paragraph

sobre mee !

Hi, there! My name’suanalyn varela but you can call me mily. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, is la paz. I’m 17 years old and I study social communication ,URBE . My favorite subjects are historia and informarica .

My Correction

About me!
Hi there! My name is Suanalyn Valera but you can call me mily. I´m originally from Maracaibo and I live in La Paz. I´m 17 years old and I study mass communication at URBE. My favorite subjects are history and informatics.

I left her this comment:

Hi sunny, I like your blog, I chose it for an activity the teacher asked us to do. Hope you read this comment, see ya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario